How You Can Help
- Clear your belongings from the beach each night
- Knock down your sandcastles, fill in your holes and smooth out the sand before you leave
- BRING A TRASH BAG TO THE BEACH EACH TIME YOU GO AND COLLECT TRASH WHILE YOU LOOK FOR TREASURES
- At night, NEVER USE BRIGHT LIGHTS on the beach during hatching season (May through October)
- Speak Up! Teach others what you have learned. Education is the key.
- If you see a nesting turtle on the beach STAY AWAY. Do not shine lights or use a flash for pictures. CALL BEACH AUTHORITIES.